1.    #1  
    When I got the phone they had me put facebook on there which is fine. Since I have added new people that I dont know because I play games on Facebook it goes to my contacts. I have so many peoples e-mails addresses and phones numbers that I dont want. How do I delete the contact in my phone? Someone told me to delete them from my facebook well I have deleted some people and it still is in my contacts and wont let me delete them. Can someone please tell me how???? Thanks
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    contacts --> Preference & Accounts --> Sync Now
    it would be phenomenal if you could tell the Pre which user lists on FB to sync with... I ended up deleting about 390 people from my friends list (not like I needed them added anyways) because they were cluttering up my contacts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    yea that would be a good feature, but i was wondering that about when i sync w/ AIM i have plenty of SN's that i dont even remember adding
  5.    #5  
    thank you so much s4mb4. I went and removed facebook account off my phone. It deleted 330 contacts thats great!!!!
  6.    #6  
    So has anyone heard about the app for yahoo IM?? I really want that app.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    yes, but you have to give us pictures first. little, hot, and cute. woah.
  8.    #8  
    No one else has there pictures on here....y should I??
    Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Because nobody else is a hot cutie :/
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhotcutie View Post
    thank you so much s4mb4. I went and removed facebook account off my phone. It deleted 330 contacts thats great!!!!
    if that is sarcasm, i am sorry for misleading you.
    if it worked the way you wanted, you're welcome.
  11. ame
    Global Posts
    2,714 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    it would be phenomenal if you could tell the Pre which user lists on FB to sync with... I ended up deleting about 390 people from my friends list (not like I needed them added anyways) because they were cluttering up my contacts
    I totally agree. That's why I use m.facebook.com instead of anything else. I don't want my list on my phone.
  12.    #12  
    No its not sarcasm. I really thanking you for helping me. I really needed all those contacts to be off of my phone. Thank you again for helping me s4mb4.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lilhotcutie View Post
    So has anyone heard about the app for yahoo IM?? I really want that app.
    Just use meebo.com
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    what i did is make a new contact, and linked all of the people i dont want to see in my phone contact list to the 'junk' contact. it was time consuming but i did the trick.

now i have all of the people i will never talk to with my phone hidden away and get to keep the pics and email info.
    Quote Originally Posted by stoney05 View Post
    what i did is make a new contact, and linked all of the people i dont want to see in my phone contact list to the 'junk' contact. it was time consuming but i did the trick.

now i have all of the people i will never talk to with my phone hidden away and get to keep the pics and email info.
    hey that's a nifty idea....takes awhile but sounds good...going to do it tonight before i go to bed!!!