1.    #1  
    Okay, Well I have downloaded the "My Notifications" homebrew Application and Yeah it fixed the issue and did a great job at it but the reason im asking for another way is because it gets really annoying that while your on the phone while you get a txt you hear the sound til the entire mp3 is played back. or heck even when you touch the fone after a txt is received you still have to wait until there is full playback of the mp3....

Any workaround other then pressing the switch on the top to silent the phone? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingSim0n View Post
    Okay, Well I have downloaded the "My Notifications" homebrew Application and Yeah it fixed the issue and did a great job at it but the reason im asking for another way is because it gets really annoying that while your on the phone while you get a txt you hear the sound til the entire mp3 is played back. or heck even when you touch the fone after a txt is received you still have to wait until there is full playback of the mp3....

Any workaround other then pressing the switch on the top to silent the phone? :/
    yes use a wav file instead (pimpmypre) has a app dat has a variety of wav files plus u can download apps ota with that app its called preloader gud luk
    Global Posts
    506 Global Posts
    Use a shorter .MP3 as your notification sound?????
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vreihen View Post
    Use a shorter .MP3 as your notification sound?????
    Took the words right out of my mouth
    Are either of those apps working on a way to change only the SMS sounds notification? I would like to had a set sound for just SMS and not get the same sounds for other notifications.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Yes using a shorter file would help. However, the main the concern that the OP and myself have is that when you are on a phone call, when you receive a text, the phone will still play loudly the notification.
    yea thats why i suggested usin a wav file earlier there shorter and you dont have to wait for a whole song 2 play thru b4 it stops
    Do *.wav files really stop playing after you look at the message? If this is true i'd love to just set a song or something as my alert & then just access the message for the tone to stop.