Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1.    #1  
    I was just wondering where are all the legit games? Every Sprint phone always has a crap load of games to dl off the bat?

    Besides that I just downloaded Connect 4 and BlockBreaker (Beta) [Homebrew]

    I was wondering what other official and homebrew games are out there? Can someone please link us to all the homebrew games?
  2. kesne's Avatar
    Posts
    471 Posts
    Global Posts
    491 Global Posts
    #2  
    The homebrew section has some great games such as Checkers, Pong, Chess, Blocked, and many others, just take a look in there
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingSim0n View Post
    I was just wondering where are all the legit games? Every Sprint phone always has a crap load of games to dl off the bat?
    The webos is new...
    The sdk hasnt been out that long...
    Pre-production access to the SDK was very limited...

    Just wait till we get native flash... the games will be numerous
  4. klbjr's Avatar
    Posts
    75 Posts
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by scrupul0us View Post
    The webos is new...
    The sdk hasnt been out that long...
    Pre-production access to the SDK was very limited...

    Just wait till we get native flash... the games will be numerous

    Yeah...KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!!
  5. #5  
    Ok some cool stuff about multitouch hopefully possible for the pre, is simple controls for games wch require multidirections. If you've seen some games on the iphone, its amazing how well the controls work. Could even be the start of a future gaming system, all touch screen anyway not sure if we will ever see 3d, but for overhead view gaes, this could help too! Wonder how far games can actually go on the pre?
  6. #6  
    And don't forget Classic... pretty much all the games on Palm OS will still run. Although it's kinda brutal just to get Classic to play games.

    mmmm... Bejeweled.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

    It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

    Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  7. #7  
    I have Dope Wars, that's all I need lol.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    And don't forget Classic... pretty much all the games on Palm OS will still run. Although it's kinda brutal just to get Classic to play games.

    mmmm... Bejeweled.
    PreJeweled was just released in the Homebrew Catalog
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/prejeweled
  9. #9  
    I'm glad someone else posted about this...I'm not so worried about the regular games though. I want to see some more in-depth games other than classic 70s games with better graphics...they can even be time wasting games such as "I dig it" and "Pocket God"
  10. d0sd's Avatar
    Posts
    3 Posts
    #10  
    Dungeon quest is pretty cool. its better then connect 4, thats for sure

Posting Permissions