1.    #1  
    Came across an odd thing today messaging a friend of mine. Apparently she changed her number a while ago. She has Sprint as well as me. Whenever she texts me, underneath all of her messages I see "Call back #: XXXXXXXXX" in italics (the Xs are her old phone number). Anyone know what this is? Some sort of feature from Sprint?
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastPirate View Post
    Came across an odd thing today messaging a friend of mine. Apparently she changed her number a while ago. She has Sprint as well as me. Whenever she texts me, underneath all of her messages I see "Call back #: XXXXXXXXX" in italics (the Xs are her old phone number). Anyone know what this is? Some sort of feature from Sprint?
    Sounds like signature is applied, a phone feature I have an old Kyocera that does the same thing. I can change the number to whatever I like.
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakfastPirate View Post
    That is a signature. I haven't figured out how to set that in the messaging app yet.