1.    #1  
    does anyone else feel that the scrolling of menus and web pages is too fast, or too sensitive? there are a few things that drive me crazy about this phone. i know there will be updates, hacks and tweaks coming. but something i wish we could do is download stuff to the phone. i wish we had more control over ringtones and notifications (above and beyond the homebrew apps). i want when i pull my finger from the screen for the item i am viewing to stay put not shift up or down. this happens mostly with one handed operating.
    anyone else feel the same? are there any tweaks i am missing?
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffTirkle View Post
    does anyone else feel that the scrolling of menus and web pages is too fast, or too sensitive? there are a few things that drive me crazy about this phone. i know there will be updates, hacks and tweaks coming. but something i wish we could do is download stuff to the phone. i wish we had more control over ringtones and notifications (above and beyond the homebrew apps). i want when i pull my finger from the screen for the item i am viewing to stay put not shift up or down. this happens mostly with one handed operating.
    anyone else feel the same? are there any tweaks i am missing?

Use two hands then. The only time I operate my phone one-handed is while Im driving and I shouldnt even be doing that.
    I had a little bit of trouble with over-scrolling when I first got my phone, but I found that if you leave your scrolling digit (usually my thumb, when one-hand operating) in place for a moment when scrolling to a specific point (rather than flicking to scroll far), that this does not happen.

Edit: Also, remember that you can tap when scrolling to stop scrolling.