1.    #1  
    It would seem logical to me to have little numbers next to the messaging, email and phone icons on the quick launcher informing you of the number of each which are new. I had that on my old HTC Touch and I'm really missing it. Notifications are great but it would still be good to have those as a reminder. Anyone else think Palm should implement a message count on the quick launcher icons?
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    I AGREE!!! Especially since there are no kind of reminders. So if they dont intend to make the middle button a reminder.. this would be another great idea!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Peteman100 View Post
    It would seem logical to me to have little numbers next to the messaging, email and phone icons on the quick launcher informing you of the number of each which are new. I had that on my old HTC Touch and I'm really missing it. Notifications are great but it would still be good to have those as a reminder. Anyone else think Palm should implement a message count on the quick launcher icons?
    I agree, it should be set up like the iPhone.

I think if Apple and Palm got together they could make an epic phone. It'd be absolutely perfect with Apple's polish and perfection and Palm's innovation. Man.. that's the world I want to live in one day.
    Global Posts
    337 Global Posts
    If you have rooted your phone check out

Messaging Mods - WebOS Internals

Scroll down until you see character counter.

But palm should have installed this default