Global Posts
    213 Global Posts
    Is anyone else missing the v1.04 way that menus are displayed now that in v1.1 the menus roll on and off the screen?

Personally I prefer menus that simply appear or at most dissolve in or out. It is a personal aversion to rolling menus that I always take the trouble to tweak off in other environments. If anyone knows how this behavior can be set/unset, sharing of that knowledge would be most appreciated.
    I dont think there is a way currently but if there was, it would require Linux (root) access on the phone.
    I prefer 1.1 way to 1.0.4 way
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Was enjoying the new style as I just realized they added an 'At Start Time' to the calendar time alert option. New style more appealing to my eye.. To each is own.. .
    i havent noticed a change at all
    While playing a song in Pandora press the up arrow between thumbs up/thumbs down, you'll have no trouble noticing the new animated menu there.
    I rather despise the new, rolling menues and wish there was an option to disable them. Things are much slower to navigate through now. Quite annoying.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan Black View Post
    I rather despise the new, rolling menues and wish there was an option to disable them. Things are much slower to navigate through now. Quite annoying.
    that is my issue as well. if the phone is doing any sort of processing, rolling up a menu takes forever.

For example, while using the GPS, and tapping on the screen to bring up the menu, it is very choppy and takes much longer than if iti were to simply just appear.
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS