1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any way possible to get the mojo sdk on my mac with version 10.4. It seems that there is only a download for 10.5 and above. I'd like to be able to put homebrew apps on my pre from my Mac, but I don't know if this is possible. I'm sure I'm not the only one with OSX tiger. I've searched, but couldn't find anything for downloading for my mac's software.

So if anyone knows how I can get the SDK for 10.4, please let me know. I'll be honest, I'm definitely not the most computer savvy person, but I'd still like to get the SDK. I already have virtual box installed, so that's half the battle, but I just can't seem to find an SDK for 10.4.

Thanks,

~Gibs
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I am having the same issue, and I have not been able to find anything to help. I am super frustrated.. I cannot do personal stuff on my machines at work... and I am not going to buy a new computer just to put apps on my phone..

did you get any answers?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    any luck here? im in the same boat, i have 10.4.11 but cant find the sdk for anything before 10.5
    Do a SuperDuper to an external drive of your 10.4
    Install 10.5 on your machine and then SuperDuper your recently installed 10.5 to another external drive.
    Now you can restore your original 10.4 and only boot into 10.5 when you need to.
    SuperDuper gives you bootable machines on external drives. I have three different configs that I can boot to for whatever occasion.

Another possible option;
    Isn't the SDK available for Windows?
    If so, couldn't you bootup a Virtual Windows Machine and run the SDK from within the VM?

I haven't a Pre, I'm just throwing ideas out there.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Do a SuperDuper to an external drive of your 10.4
    Install 10.5 on your machine and then SuperDuper your recently installed 10.5 to another external drive.
    Now you can restore your original 10.4 and only boot into 10.5 when you need to.
    SuperDuper gives you bootable machines on external drives. I have three different configs that I can boot to for whatever occasion.

Another possible option;
    Isn't the SDK available for Windows?
    If so, couldn't you bootup a Virtual Windows Machine and run the SDK from within the VM?

I haven't a Pre, I'm just throwing ideas out there.

if i could just update to 10.5 then i'd be fine because the palm sdk would be able to install on my computer, and that comes with the novacom file that we need in it; im not sure how to use the SuperDuper program to work around the situation....but appreciate the help

unfortunately i think it'd cost money for me to update to 10.5, and I'm having trouble figuring out how to even do that at the moment; apple's website sucks
    i am also looking for a remedy! i am still with tiger!

in these cases mac sucks!