1.    #1  
    Ok, these are really annoying. How do I turn them off without rooting? Thanks,
    You can't.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Do they really think the app store is going to save them? Why does Palm not what us to customize our Palm Pre UI experience?

A simple on/off switch would have been nice while they played with developing emoticons instead of custom sound notifications. At least all the 14 year olds are happier.
    I'm not sure why they don't want us customizing, maybe so they have less problems?
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Quote Originally Posted by The_lane View Post
    I'm not sure why they don't want us customizing, maybe so they have less problems?
    Or perhaps they just spend too long working for Steve Jobs.
    Lololol that was pretty good. I really hope Palm opens webOS up, linux=open.