Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hello everyone, i just updated my phone with the new software and while i was looking for new things i noticed when you put something on universal search and hit on google maps it doesn't pull anything anymore but your location????? i was wondering if you guys having the same problem???
    not sure if this is the update or not... mine was doing this earlier today long before the update came out.
    Holy crap... I have no Google Maps controls...

EDIT: And they're back. Hrmph
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I've had stuff like that happen a couple times before on Google Maps anyway. Normally if I close it and reopen it, it'll work again.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    I've had stuff like that happen a couple times before on Google Maps anyway. Normally if I close it and reopen it, it'll work again.
    It works if I open Maps from the launcher, but trying through universal search gives me no controls and only my current location... which kind of defeats the purpose.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    It works if I open Maps from the launcher, but trying through universal search gives me no controls and only my current location... which kind of defeats the purpose.
    Weird. My 1.1 update looks like it's nearing completion so I'll have to let you know if it's doing the same when it finishes.
    just updated and its doing the same thing. Never noticed that before
    The swoosh sound is gone when I close cards. I turned system sounds all the way up and I still don't hear it. Alert tones in general sound muted & sickly.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Same thing here. Nothing shows up, no menu, nothing.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

I still have the swoosh sound when tossing the cards away after the update
    waiting....downloading.....
    thanks for share
    i did notice this a while ag before the update.. but i usually dont pull google map stuff from universal search
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamoracing View Post
    I still have the swoosh sound when tossing the cards away after the update
    Thanks. I went into a more quiet room. It's there...just very very low now.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Trying to run MotionApps classic after 1.1.0 caused my Pre to reboot, but on second try it worked.
  15. Zam
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Hey all,

I believe I found a fairly big bug in the upgraded Memos app. When I tap somewhere in a chunk of text I've written, the cursor no longer jumps to that spot -- or, indeed, anywhere. Anyone else having this problem?
    My phone is stuck in an endless reset loop. The best part is Sprint and Palm have no idea what to do.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zam View Post
    Hey all,

I believe I found a fairly big bug in the upgraded Memos app. When I tap somewhere in a chunk of text I've written, the cursor no longer jumps to that spot -- or, indeed, anywhere. Anyone else having this problem?
    UH....OH...... you're right. Same here.
    Global Posts
    204 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zam View Post
    Hey all,

Nice find....... Do I hear webOS 1.1.1? Overall I gotta give Palm an A-.... great update. The smoother UI makes all the difference for me.
    still has problems with m.digg.com website. it will load first time but then second time it breaks the internet connection temporarily.
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    There is one thing you could do. that happened to me and took the battery out for half and hour and put it back on. give it a try or call near sprint store to see if they have it in stock so they could replace it.
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast