Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    don't start that crap again

edit: guess I was wrong lol
    Last edited by andrewhughes86; 07/23/2009 at 07:24 PM.
  2.    #42  
    you are all very welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    -20 for not getting the Al Gore Reference.

-30 (to me) for even playing along with points since they don't matter, just like Velma on Scooby Doo.
    +1000 for the WLIIA reference
    Quote Originally Posted by jbluther View Post
    Same here. Almost done downloading. 84MB.

Update: After validating it says it will take 10 minutes to install during which you cannot use the Pre at all. BTW, I have Developer Mode on, so I'm interested how the update effects that. Black screen, Palm logo with a progress bar moving slowly. A message at the bottom says "Do not remove the battery."

EDIT: Ignore the above threat, well done!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain_ReCall
    I'm an Embedded Software Engineer. My idea of a Good User Interface is printf().
    No voice dial, according to release notes...

kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/pre/p100eww/sprint/solutions/article/50607_en.html#11
    Downloading right now, no black screen and the phone seems to still be functioning, checking e-mail and alerting me.

It looks like the iTunes sync is back. That's another bit out of big brother Apple, thanks Palm.
    Global Posts
    140 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mholian View Post
    No voice dial, according to release notes...

kb.palm.com/wps/portal/kb/na/pre/p100eww/sprint/solutions/article/50607_en.html#11
    I was somewhat shocked they did not add the voice dial command, according to sprint.com they say the palm pre comes with voice activated dialing.....Well where is it, am i missing it somewhere?
    Last edited by Partyman; 07/29/2009 at 02:59 PM.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123