1.    #1  
    I deleted a conversation in the messaging app last night, and now whenever I get more messages from that person, they don't show up in the list of conversations.

If I select that person manually in starting a new conversation, the history is there, but it's really annoying to not have it in the conversation list. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Update: I got it back. Unlinked the AIM profile from the contact, and AIM showed up in conversations... linked it back, and now it all does again.
    Last edited by metsfan; 07/22/2009 at 02:58 PM. Reason: solution!
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metsfan View Post
    I deleted a conversation in the messaging app last night, and now whenever I get more messages from that person, they don't show up in the list of conversations.

If I select that person manually in starting a new conversation, the history is there, but it's really annoying to not have it in the conversation list. Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Update: I got it back. Unlinked the AIM profile from the contact, and AIM showed up in conversations... linked it back, and now it all does again.
    ok access your address book and link the missing persons profile to another then close it. Then re open your address book and unlink them, that should fix it.

edit: oops didnt read you figured it out