Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I believe it installs it in the same partition, since I had to delete about 40 apps to download a new app from the official catalog. WebOSInstall seems to bypass this partition check somehow.
    I've got Sprint's insurance as well. Will they not accept our claims should something like physical damage to the Pre occur because of the tinkering we have done? They send you a replacement phone first, but I don't want to be charged the full price of the phone.
    It's more apps than I could get installed. I started hitting the limit with far few apps installed, unfortunately.
    Quote Originally Posted by vaderite666 View Post
    I've got Sprint's insurance as well. Will they not accept our claims should something like physical damage to the Pre occur because of the tinkering we have done? They send you a replacement phone first, but I don't want to be charged the full price of the phone.
    No, you could just do a fresh webOS install (WebOSDoctor) and they'd never know. What we're doing is mucking with software, that is entirely fixable.

Just don't take a screwdriver or hammer to the thing.

Stu
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123