Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    So I am going to preface this post by saying I am fully aware it is not posted in the correct forum, however I am not allowed to post anything in the Homebrew forum.

At any rate, I think it would be really interesting if the moderators could post a download count for how many times the homebrew apps are being downloaded. What do you all think is the number 1 most downloaded app?

My vote is for the Pre Fart application. Truly brilliant piece of coding...even if it is slightly misunderstood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hook_em View Post
    So I am going to preface this post by saying I am fully aware it is not posted in the correct forum, however I am not allowed to post anything in the Homebrew forum.

At any rate, I think it would be really interesting if the moderators could post a download count for how many times the homebrew apps are being downloaded. What do you all think is the number 1 most downloaded app?

My vote is for the Pre Fart application. Truly brilliant piece of coding...even if it is slightly misunderstood.
    We're working on improvements but they're taking a little longer than I'd hoped. stay tuned
    How misunderstood?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    We're working on improvements but they're taking a little longer than I'd hoped. stay tuned
    Thanks Dieter and company for all of your hard work!
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Yeah.. thanks for all board improvements!
    yes i love all the apps the homebrew scene has made even though i dont use them much at all. it just shows how many apps we could have with dedicated people. if only palm would follow suit
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Thanks Dieter and the *central team for all your hard work at making this the number one mobile phone community online!

i totally agree