webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > HELP - have web os and app question
HELP - have web os and app question

Old 07/13/2009, 06:58 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have had my Palm Pre for a month. I wanted bejeweled really bad, so I found one on handango.com...they[/url] said it would work on Pre. So, I bought it and downloaded it. Now, I have no idea how to get it to my phone. A friend said you have to sync it - she also mentioned my Palm os.....I have never had a phone except a Sprint Nextel phone and I am totally lost. What is my Palm Pre os? When I hook my Palm to my computer it goes to iTunes. Can I use this game or should I wait for Popcap to get one for the Pre - who knows how long that will be. Please help a newbie.

Thanks!

Toni
tvogt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009, 07:01 PM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvogt View Post
I have had my Palm Pre for a month. I wanted bejeweled really bad, so I found one on handango.com...they[/url] said it would work on Pre. So, I bought it and downloaded it. Now, I have no idea how to get it to my phone. A friend said you have to sync it - she also mentioned my Palm os.....I have never had a phone except a Sprint Nextel phone and I am totally lost. What is my Palm Pre os? When I hook my Palm to my computer it goes to iTunes. Can I use this game or should I wait for Popcap to get one for the Pre - who knows how long that will be. Please help a newbie.

Thanks!

Toni
handango has palm classic apps that *can* work on the pre, but require the 'classic' program. (which itself costs $30)
-mark
diomark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/13/2009, 08:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

Thanks Mark - guess I will try to get my money back and hang on until the Pre apps come out.
tvogt is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0