1.    #1  
    I have had my Palm Pre for a month. I wanted bejeweled really bad, so I found one on handango.com...they[/url] said it would work on Pre. So, I bought it and downloaded it. Now, I have no idea how to get it to my phone. A friend said you have to sync it - she also mentioned my Palm os.....I have never had a phone except a Sprint Nextel phone and I am totally lost. What is my Palm Pre os? When I hook my Palm to my computer it goes to iTunes. Can I use this game or should I wait for Popcap to get one for the Pre - who knows how long that will be. Please help a newbie.

Thanks!

Toni
    Global Posts
    770 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tvogt View Post
    I have had my Palm Pre for a month. I wanted bejeweled really bad, so I found one on handango.com...they[/url] said it would work on Pre. So, I bought it and downloaded it. Now, I have no idea how to get it to my phone. A friend said you have to sync it - she also mentioned my Palm os.....I have never had a phone except a Sprint Nextel phone and I am totally lost. What is my Palm Pre os? When I hook my Palm to my computer it goes to iTunes. Can I use this game or should I wait for Popcap to get one for the Pre - who knows how long that will be. Please help a newbie.

Thanks!

Toni
    handango has palm classic apps that *can* work on the pre, but require the 'classic' program. (which itself costs $30)
    -mark
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Mark - guess I will try to get my money back and hang on until the Pre apps come out.