Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Am I the only one that feels like having the other person's contact picture next to every text they send a little excessive?

I feel like they should just move the small picture icon thats normally next to each message to the top bar where it tells you who you're having a conversation with - it would free up some screen space.
    Ya, i hear that man... I wouldnt say it is excessive... but it would be nice to have the choice. I feel like the Pre just said "here is what you have" there were no choices given in the matter.
    I love to have a choice when doing ANYTHING in the phone.
    Like take my calander for instance, I want it to show in full month mode when I load it up, I dont wanna have to click to see the month. I would wanna click to see each day. Just seems a little backwards to me.

Pre needs to give us users more choices for everything!!! LETS GOOOO
    You must be seeking a blackberry then. The most customizable phone I've ever used.
    I actually like that feature. AND.. i would even like if MY picture showed up on my responses.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    it would be cool if it just showed a picture of some random hot chick... then i'd feel like im chattin it up with some babesssss
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I think the picture personalizes the experience more than a back & forth dialogue without it
    Umm no I like this.

Mostly I like that I always see my contact's facebook picture that they just changed like a day ago, makes me smile every time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphemz View Post
    I actually like that feature. AND.. i would even like if MY picture showed up on my responses.
    You can, see here
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    You must be seeking a blackberry then. The most customizable phone I've ever used.

+1
    Global Posts
    20,095 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    One of the least customizable IMO. I actually give this crown to winMo and android.

P.S. I use a Bold, iPhone 3GS and Pre at the present.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duvi View Post
    One of the least customizable IMO. I actually give this crown to winMo and android.

P.S. I use a Bold, iPhone 3GS and Pre at the present.
    Well....that is more in the sense of "hackability" i'm talking about the stock phone and the options you get.

Separate ringer for each email account/SMS....or the fact its a separate profile for in the holster or out of the holster. Different volume levels, different ringers, different vibration amounts.

It gives you A LOT of options.