webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > need force sync pre to osx
need force sync pre to osx

Old 07/12/2009, 02:09 PM   #1 (permalink)

Well it happened, my screen cracked, and now I need to know how to recover my photos & videos and contacs from phone without the need of touching the screen, being it doesn't work. I didn't backup the files before because I thought this wouldn't happento me being i am always careful, but my screen cracked all by itself and now i'm here. Anyways wouyld like some help. I turned the phone on while holding the volume up button. I can see the usb picture on the cracked screen, but my computer doesn't see it, what am i doing wrong? also I can't sownload the webos doctor to at the end wipe the phone clean before I return it to the insurance claim department. I downloaded this file which is supposed to give me a link to download the .jar file, but it doesn't work. I am using a mac btw. Any help would be greatly appreciate, my main concern is my personal pics and videos and memos..... Thanks in advance
jmvplayer is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0