1.    #1  
    Any new memo apps available yet except Evernote..
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts

you couldn't just go look in the app catalog?
  3.    #3  
    If you don't have any usefull info to share don't waste board space with stupid questions please.. Thanks and have a nice day..
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    If you don't have any usefull info to share don't waste board space with stupid questions please.. Thanks and have a nice day..
    Heh. One could say a similar thing about your original post, could they not?
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I don't think you question is stupid, especially considering all the homebrew apps being built. Just because something isn't in the official app catalog doesn't mean that something doesn't exist.

A better memo app is my top priority (well, maybe tasks), so I feel for you. I've yet to see anyone mention that they have a homebrew memo app, though.

At the time, Evernote appears to be the only one. And, as you know, it lacks some critical functionality. You do need a data connection to use it, which makes it useful if you're in a place without a data connection. (I have found a work-around, which is to setup an IMAP connection to Evernote and then I have a locally cached copy of all my notes in the email application)

If you aren't worried about not having a data connection when you need it, there are a few web-based apps out there that work reasonably well. Google Docs is the best known, but there are others.
    To answer the question, No.

For tasks, many are using the iPhone interface to RememberTheMilk.com
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    To answer the question, No.

For tasks, many are using the iPhone interface to RememberTheMilk.com
    I use the iPhone interface for Remember The Milk (paid, in fact!). However, as I travel via subway, I find that I can't use it while underground. Plus, even when I have a good connection, it can take 30 or more seconds to actually bring up my task list. A local sync is needed. If I had a local version of RTM, I'd be very happy.