Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea, I've had this app for about a week now. Its tuff, but all you can do is stream the mixtapes. You can't even search, and you can't download them either. I believe it's in Beta, so all this may change when they launch their official app.

This app distribution ecosystem is the shiiiznit! Like the dat of CES, or the day after, I seen DatPiff post that link to their new webOS-only app on Twitter, and on Facebook, gDialPro had a link to their 'Rapid Release' version. YES! I thought IPhone had something similar, but I thought wrong. Sites post iPhone app links to the App Store, and not a direct download, or send the download link to your phone.

YESSSSS! Palm has now set webOS as Theeee Best mobile platform, F### the number of apps (quality > quantity, period)! More people just need to get onboard. We have all the capabilities of the iPhone and Android as far as developer tools, so I can't wait see what the next 6 months are like. 7 months in, look how fast webOS has evolved. I'm sorry I had my doubts! lol
    Global Posts
    2,703 Global Posts
    Wow...that is pretty nice...
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    this is a dope app
    much appreciated
    Whats a mixtape?
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    is there a place to give feedback
    i love the app but it could be more finger friendly
    I dont know whats going on but I keep trying to send that text with the link but I'm just not recieving it. Anyone else?
    I had the same issue. Just grab it with Preware, they have Palm Beta feeds in their list now. Also, some people report visiting the URL for the app from their pre opens it in the catalog:

DatPiff Mobile
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    I can't get the datpiff app to play any music? It looks like it's streaming but nothing is playing.... any help?
    if you see the loading bar (white and gray strafing lines) then it's loading and not streaming. Once the green bar begins to fill, it will begin streaming.
    PreThemer - Palm Pre Themes, Wallpapers & Bootlogos - packaged for easy installation. Themers! Post your themes!
    ***UNINSTALL THEMES BEFORE INSTALLING NEW ONES!***

My Themes | Follow @PreThemer on Twitter!
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    The bar turns red then nothing plays for me here in the UK?
    Any ideas?

Pre 1.3.5.2 o2
    on the new update i started getting red bars, sometimes it still played though. really random.

love this app though
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Err yeah completely random, just tried it again and it worked.. cool :-D
    Quote Originally Posted by uk-pre View Post
    The bar turns red then nothing plays for me here in the UK?
    Any ideas?

Pre 1.3.5.2 o2
    i get the same thing, nothing plays at all.
    won't play on my o2 1.3.5.2 pre
    I can install the app... load up the mix tapes - click on the tracklist it starts to load up (grey/white bars) then turns to red and nothing...

Bell 1.3.5.1 - any suggestions? I've tried on WiFI & EVDO with no success
    Since the update that was released a few days back looks like it's trying to establish a connection but never actually plays.. (Grey slider bar) via WiFi - if I use EVDO pause/play keeps going on/off so I'm assuming the connection isn't strong enough
    that is great man one of the better apps
    Global Posts
    655 Global Posts
    Streaming is great I wish I could downloaad.
    ---Pretend that every single person you meet has a sign around his or her neck that says, "Make me feel important." Not only will you succeed in sales, you will succeed in life.
    still cant get it working
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12