Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    One thing that may be tripping you up: if you're logged into wifi into, say, a corporate network that filters outbound net traffic, you might find it doesn't work unless you disable wifi. Trips me up a lot.
    When it works, its awesome. Im in Philadelphia, it only works maybe 40% of the time. I've had it crap out on my right when I needed it the most in PA, NJ, NY. Even if it worked 80%, even 90% of the time, its still not good enough. ...need to RELY on the fact that your GPS is gonna WORK. If i cant jump in a car and know its gonna work right away every time, I may as well be printing out mapquest and partying like its 1999. ??
    Here in Phoenix AZ the Sprint Nav app work great for me. It locates me pretty quick and has great directions. No problems here
    I haven't used it a ton, but it works well for me too.
    In central North Carolina and Sprint Nav works great. I have a TomTom in the car, and there has been several times when my TomTom could not find an address (maps around 6 months old...), and I fired up Spint Nav and was able to find the address with no problem.
    does the traffic feature actually work and show traffic problems for you guys? im in Orlando, FL and whenever i click on it, it just says N/A. i asked the sprint people and they told me that the traffic for pre users is "pretty much a feature that doesnt do anything"
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by team cha0s View Post
    does the traffic feature actually work and show traffic problems for you guys? im in Orlando, FL and whenever i click on it, it just says N/A. i asked the sprint people and they told me that the traffic for pre users is "pretty much a feature that doesnt do anything"
    Of course it works - if youre in a supported market.. Orlando/Kissimmee only reports 'incidents' and not traffic flow, so thats why youre not seeing much.

TeleNav Traffic Covers Top 50 U.S. Markets
    [QUOTE=RickNY;2196164]Of course it works - if youre in a supported market.. Orlando/Kissimmee only reports 'incidents' and not traffic flow, so thats why youre not seeing much.

ya i know its not in every area, but i can be sitting in complete stopped traffic with a major wreck and it still shows nothing. i was just wondering if anybody else
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234