Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Knight_Lauderdale View Post
    HAHAHAHAHA AGREEEEED the Steve Bartman curse will stay alive as long as he lives on this earth!!!!!
    Feel bad for Bartman and the Cubs..But since when is it the Steve Bartman curse? All he did was keep the Goat Curse going.
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    this friday
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Hopefully move to version 1.1.0 with major updates. Ball better roll soon or I will not be getting a Pre when I am eligible on Aug 1.
    ˙soə ɹoɟ ƃuıʇıɐʍ ɹəllıʞ "ʇɔuıʇsuı" uɐ ʇuɐʍ ʇsnɾ ı ˙ɹəllıʞ "əuoɥdı" uɐ əq oʇ "ēɹd" ɹoɟ ƃuıʞool ʇou
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    Feel bad for Bartman and the Cubs..But since when is it the Steve Bartman curse? All he did was keep the Goat Curse going.

True but it gives the fans another curse to complain about for the next 100 years ...not to mention the Marlins went on to win the World Series that year so if the Cubs would have beat them, they would have went on to win themselves and got rid of the Goat right? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Drnycallstar19 View Post
    I'm in Florida..where'd you get these numbers from??? so random...lol

You are exactly right, random hahaha...I was just comparing my lotto skills to when the next update version was coming out thats all
    Quote Originally Posted by nitrogen76 View Post
    I just nearly doubled what I would consider an unreasonable update time (3 weeks) for an update.
    I was kidding sort of. I hope it is actually sooner.
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I was kidding sort of. I hope it is actually sooner.
    It's okay. Desperate times call for desperate attempts at humor
    I think we ALL hope it's sooner. Do ya think lighting candles and saying prayers might expedite things?
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    You guys all act like your phone is totally non functional without "major updates" - chill out, not being able to forward text spam is probably good for you.
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    You guys all act like your phone is totally non functional without "major updates" - chill out, not being able to forward text spam is probably good for you.
    Uh, yeah. That was unnecessary. No one is acting like our phones are non functional. Perhaps ere you thrust your "chill out" at us, you should look inward
    "Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better." ~ Samuel Beckett
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    Did you get donkey punched this morning?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    The Palm CEO's daughter's cousin's neighbor's best friend's nanny's daughter's baby daddy's uncle's cleaning lady's aunt's professor told me with undeniable certainty that the next update, 1.1, will be released Tuesday, July 21.
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Did you get donkey punched this morning?
    that was the best thing i've ever read on this forum... thank you for adding 20 seconds of laughter to my wed. afternoon
    When I exchanged my Pre this past Saturday, the rep told me August 1st is when Ver 1.1 will be released with some new apps. who knows
    What I wanna know is when can I get a random next update date generator? Maybe a homebrew or something.
  15. faz
    Give you Best Date when do you think a New Update going to come. And a Winner is going to win Pizzahut Coupon ... LOL which I got in my newpapper adds
    July 15
    Quote Originally Posted by prerbaca View Post
    I say July 14th at 11:35 am PST.
    Sorry to one-up ya buddy....wait are we playing Price Is Right "Closest one without going over." rules? If we are I'm screwed.
    July 10 @ 4pm CST
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alundre View Post
    I think the more important question is when will the next app be released. I am SHOCKED that we haven't seen a new app in weeks.
    yeah, getting very monotonous checking the catalog a few times each day and seeing that number stuck at an annoying "30"
    What's all this jazz about getting rid of a Goat? I would be sad.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast