webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Bundled myspace app?? Where did it go???
Bundled myspace app?? Where did it go???

Old 07/08/2009, 10:53 AM   #1 (permalink)

I don't recall deleting this application but woke up this morning and its not in my web sites under the web tab? Is it just my phone or has this happened to anyone else?
alexlevy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 11:22 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
I don't recall deleting this application but woke up this morning and its not in my web sites under the web tab? Is it just my phone or has this happened to anyone else?
I never had a MySpace app, you mean bookmark? If so, you can always add the bookmark back:

MySpace | Login

Their mobile website really does feel like an app, that's probably where the confusion came in!

Last edited by Laxidasical; 07/08/2009 at 11:33 AM.
Laxidasical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 11:26 AM   #3 (permalink)

yes i meant bookmark sorry. Is there a limitation on the number of bookmarks that will show on the screen? It seems some other bookmarks have disappeared also. Is there a page 2 to the bookmarks that maybe i'm missing?

UPDATE: I see the bookmarks are still there. Unfortunately only 12 bookmarks can be shown. Is there a way to rearrange the icons?

Last edited by alexlevy117; 07/08/2009 at 11:45 AM.
alexlevy117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 11:49 AM   #4 (permalink)

Yep...

Click on the "Web" tab, the click "Bookmarks" in the menu. From there you can rearrange the order like you do in the launcher (press and hold a bookmark for a second, then you can move it).
Laxidasical is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0