1.    #1  
    Surely Iambic will release a version of Agendus for the Pre at some time. Personally, it's one of the programs I can't do without. To get an idea of what it probably will look like, check out the screen shots for the latest version of Agendus for iphone at:

iambic.com/agendus/iphone/whatsnew.asp

(Sorry this is not posted as a link, but apparently you must have a minimum number of posts before you can post links)
    I suspect they will consider it once they have the SDK and there is enough demand.
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    iambic isnt the quickest coders in the world, and not the friendliest either.

the iphone app just came out didnt it?

and these ******* are only charging $8 for it? how much did i spend on it over the years including "updates"

i will probably skip their webos version.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    iambic isnt the quickest coders in the world, and not the friendliest either.

the iphone app just came out didnt it?

and these ******* are only charging $8 for it? how much did i spend on it over the years including "updates"

i will probably skip their webos version.
    Bitter much.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    Bitter much.
    yes about iambic.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Mostly happy experience with Agendus here - and I use Agendus Desktop and PalmOS.
    Glad the iPhone version came out. Let's see how long a WebOS version takes
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I'm confused. I thought Apple was not allowing third party apps into its app store that replicated built in functions of the iPhone OS. Doesn't Agendus replicate the built-in PIM apps? How did they manage to get it approved to the app store??