webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > How do I get the ewallet data file into ewallet?
How do I get the ewallet data file into ewallet?

Old 07/05/2009, 11:14 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have the PDB file for ewallet and I cannot find where to put it within classic to get it to work? I did a sync with a centro and copied the file to the palm pre but I can't find the correct directory to drop the file into for eWallet to recognize it. Anyone else had any luck getting their data into ewallet?
Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
mabmarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/05/2009, 11:30 PM   #2 (permalink)

I figured it out mostly. I had to copy it into the following folder for ewallet to see it:

BuiltIn(A) --> PALM_DM

Ewallet starts up and says importing eWalletdb. and when I exit ewallet by hitting home it says exporting ewalletdb.

So I am not sure if ewallet sees it properly but at least it is seeing it and I can see my entries if needed. Anyone else have better luck?
Treo 300, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700P, Treo 700wx, Motorola Q, HTC Mogul, Motorola Q9c, HTC Advantage, Treo 800w, Touch Pro, Treo Pro, Touch Diamond, Palm Pre, Touch Pro 2, and Palm Pre
Old 07/08/2009, 07:11 PM   #3 (permalink)

How do you get to that folder to copy the pdb file over?
I desparetly need to get my ewallet data onto my Pre.
btebbutt#WN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07/08/2009, 08:29 PM   #4 (permalink)

I used Resco Explorer within the Classic application to copy the file over. You can get a copy of Resco Explorer from their site that will work for 14days. Resco Mobile Solutions.

After you copy the file to the correct directory make sure to close the classic application by swiping it away. It seems that when you put files into the DM directory it doesn't recognize until you reset classic.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0