Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Fandango is a wonderful app. However, I have found that if I start it up and use it, then close it down, it will not open again. It hangs on the startup screen that says Fandango.

If I power the Pre off and on again, then Fandango will work fine. I have also had this problem with Where, and another that I can't remember right now.

Has anyone else had this problem?
    Just uninstall the app and reinstall it and try again.
    No problems with mine.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I have installed it a couple of times. Still seems to hang up on me... wierd.
    Mine is having the problem. Just the logo and the spinning *****ly ball. I haven't tried restarting. Will do after posting...
    hmm... I don't remember typing anything bad... wierd.

Oh... the word was "pr1c|Kly". I see... Reminds me of the real-time anti-swearing thing my sis-in-law's parents have. Once in a while it gives some pretty funny word replacements. Some are:

"The rooster says, 'jerk-a-doodle-doo'"
    "People of the opposite hugs"
    "Hot monkey hugs"
    "What up my African-Americans"

Oh, and the restart finished. Fandango is working again.
    Last edited by froggersloth; 07/07/2009 at 05:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I had this issue today as well. I uninstalled/reinstalled to no effect. I then uninstalled, rebooted the phone, reinstalled, and all is well.
    I had this happen to me as well. It was actually the first time I was going to be buying a ticket using the app, and I couldn't even get it to run.

I wonder if it's related to the WebOS location services. I remember the Where app also would lock up in the beginning when searching for your location. I wonder if the Fandango app has a similar bug.