1.    #1  
    Im using the SDK and pressing Alt+Ctrl+P but all it does is start searching for things that have P in it.

Missing something?
  2.    #2  
    Bump for the evening crowd.
  3.    #3  
    Come on people, someone has to know.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    orange + sym + p or orange + shift + p when you are on the actual phone.

So, I would assume its whatever those keys are mapped to. I haven't used the SDK, so I don't know for certain, but I thought it might help.
  5.    #5  
    Ive tried all kinds of combinations but it just begins search for things with P.

The correct keymap (according to the key combination thread for the SDK) is Orange+Shift+P, which would be Alt+Shift+P in the emulator.
    right combo "Orange+shift+P" simultaneously
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    orange + sym + p work too on the pre. Give the emulator keys for that a shot.
    Just use the menu at the top of the VM window.

Machine -> Take Snapshot

Its so easy
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    Just use the menu at the top of the VM window.

Machine -> Take Snapshot

Its so easy
    Not quite there bub. That takes a snapshot of the current configuration and allows you to restore it.
    If all you need is the screenshot image itself, and it's not absolutely essential that you emulate the Pre keystrokes, how about simply doing a printscreen through computer's OS? Or am I missing something?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ABBlockhead View Post
    If all you need is the screenshot image itself, and it's not absolutely essential that you emulate the Pre keystrokes, how about simply doing a printscreen through computer's OS? Or am I missing something?
    That's what I ended up doing. I just want to see how it worked.

The pictures dont show up anyway, so I guess it doesnt matter.