1.    #1  
    This would be a dream come true for me.

Rosetta stone uses a simple 4 picture, and you click one of them. IT makes sense to have a rosetta stone app on the phone., so in the down time you can learn another language.

Does anyone think that this would be feasible?

Or if there is a way to emulate windows to run the file?

Thanks for your input.
    That would be cool. I have the French program for my pc, would love to be able to use it on my Pre.
    I agree. That would be a nice app to have for when you're just doing nothing and want to make better use of your time. If there was an app, i'd buy it (although it would probably be pretty expensive).
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    If you go to Egypt and get special permission you could put the Rosetta stone on your Pre.
    dunno if it's feasable, but i would love to have it. i have the regular rosetta stone and your idea is awesome.
    Does Rosetta Stone come with any Windows Mobile files? I know Berlitz does.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I have the online subscription and it won't work on the pre because it requires that you have Adobe Flash Player. Since we can't use flash on the Pre it's a no go.
  8.    #8  
    What about a javascript version?
    Quote Originally Posted by bucknut View Post
    I have the online subscription and it won't work on the pre because it requires that you have Adobe Flash Player. Since we can't use flash on the Pre it's a no go.
    Well, that'll be fixed soon(ishly) when the pre gets flash in the next few months (supposedly).
    I am about to talk to them about putting it up as a set on FlashCards. It supports audio, images, etc. With the future features (Lesson Plans, Tags, and Leitner Boxes), they are a perfect candidate...