1.    #1  
    Does anybody have a idea if this will be made to work on the palm pre
    There is not enough display to replace the functionality of a desktop TweetDeck. Tweed and Spaz will be the leaders for a good while.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    There is not enough display to replace the functionality of a desktop TweetDeck. Tweed and Spaz will be the leaders for a good while.
    TweetDeck came out with an iPhone app, I see no reason why they can't come out with a Pre app as well.

However, it's best to ask the developer if they plan on bringing TweetDeck to the Pre.
    Dig this back up....you can vote for a Palm Pre app on Tweetdeck's site....great desktop app and works well on my iPod touch too....really like the ability to sync searches, etc. between devices...

Palm Pre
    Keep an eye out for Twee, now in limited beta but soon to be more widely released. It has a lot of the same aesthetics of TweetDeck, and some sharp interface elements. Will be reviewing as soon as the developer gives me the go-ahead.

ProfJonathan
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    There's a beta version available of an app called Twee, do some searching and you'll find it np. Not a bad app either, still partial to Tweed thus far though. tweetdeck is nice, but I'm excited for the stuff we'll see that no one has thought of....
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I am also looking forward to Twee. Really liked the beta. I think the interface is much more intuitive than Tweed.
    I email tweetdeck, like a month after pre launch when I got mine. And they said that they have considered it, but are not working on anything right now. Everyone could just email them, if they get enough they'll probably reconsider
    Last edited by chefjabril11; 10/18/2009 at 04:13 PM.