Results 1 to 18 of 18
  1.    #1  
    Obviously I mean from the pre
  2. DuStU's Avatar
    Posts
    65 Posts
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    #2  
    I am just using the mobile version of espn right now. it loads quick and is already in the browser quicklaunch and updates fast for me. Soon there will be an app that does this like the one on the instinct. I read that (I forgot the name) they are working on a version for the pre. so for now I just use espn. Let me know if you like the mobile version. For what sports are you interested in I might ask?
  3. buckdw's Avatar
    Posts
    14 Posts
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    #3  
    Im waiting for a good app for scores also. I want one that's all inclusive. football, basketball, pro & college, etc. I was disappointed at launch there was only the baseball scores. For now I'm using ESPN and yahoo mobile(m.yahoo.com). As Dustu stated above, the espn site is pretty fast, but the content is limited.
  4. #4  
    I too use ESPN
  5. #5  
    ESPN. There is also a good mobile version of "ESPN Streak for the Cash" which is cool.
  6.    #6  
    I have been using ESPN but for some reason i dont like it too much.

    I am used to using CBS Sportsline on the computer and i love how quick it is and that u can see all the situations from all the games from one page.

    Wish that page would run smoother on the Pre
  7. #7  
    Using ESPN also. Has anyone ever seen a sports app that would put a scroll on your phone similar to the scroll that you see while watching Sportscenter?
  8. dgravo's Avatar
    Posts
    20 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #8  
    The CBS sportsline iphone version works well on the Pre.
  9. #9  
    The best and quickest site that I've found is sportstap.mobi. It was originally designed for the iphone but they've since replaced it with a downloadable app. The website still works great on the Pre!
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by dgravo View Post
    The CBS sportsline iphone version works well on the Pre.

    Im a newbie here...and I have tried the search function..but how do you put apps from the Itunes on your Pre..I tried to sync it to get CBSSports but I cant find it onmy phone..all the music moved but no app. Thanks guys. I have had my Pre for 2 days and so far, I love it. Keep up the good work.
  11. timmo's Avatar
    Posts
    98 Posts
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoopster21 View Post
    The best and quickest site that I've found is sportstap.mobi. It was originally designed for the iphone but they've since replaced it with a downloadable app. The website still works great on the Pre!
    Very nice! Cool website...perfect. Thanks!
  12.    #12  
    Hoopster thanks for the site u mentioned, works great!

    Also how do u get to the Sportline Iphone site? whats the web address?
  13. #13  
    Did anyone else get a $5.95 charge for using ESPN on their phone?

    I thought ESPN was included?

    It shows up under Premium Services:

    Sprint: Multi media - 13 ESPN $5.95

    I canceled it, but the CSR told me I cannot dispute the charge until the end of my billing cycle. What is it?
  14. marioc's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimlynch11 View Post
    Did anyone else get a $5.95 charge for using ESPN on their phone?

    I thought ESPN was included?

    It shows up under Premium Services:

    Sprint: Multi media - 13 ESPN $5.95

    I canceled it, but the CSR told me I cannot dispute the charge until the end of my billing cycle. What is it?

    Were you accessing ESPN over Sprint TV? That's probably why. A lot of the Sprint TV channels are free but some like ESPN are considered premium channels and Sprint charges you extra for them.
  15. marioc's Avatar
    Posts
    30 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jokerzwyld77 View Post
    Im a newbie here...and I have tried the search function..but how do you put apps from the Itunes on your Pre..I tried to sync it to get CBSSports but I cant find it onmy phone..all the music moved but no app. Thanks guys. I have had my Pre for 2 days and so far, I love it. Keep up the good work.
    The post was referring to the CBSSports iphone web site. Not to an application. You can't run iphone apps on the pre.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by marioc View Post
    Were you accessing ESPN over Sprint TV? That's probably why. A lot of the Sprint TV channels are free but some like ESPN are considered premium channels and Sprint charges you extra for them.
    Well, I watched some of the highlights from the ESPN website...does that qualify as "Sprint TV"? Also, don't you normally need to accept the premium TV charges if they do in fact apply?
  17. #17  
    Awesome website! Very fast loading. Thanks!
  18. 1PTUser's Avatar
    Posts
    304 Posts
    Global Posts
    307 Global Posts
    #18  
    Man this site is fast!

Posting Permissions