Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    My Splash ID crashed and corrupted the database so I deleted it, but when I went to re-install it I couldn't find it in the App Catalog. How long has it been gone? This is one my key Apps!
    Yeah....its GONE!!!
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    It's in the shop for repairs
    FrankenPre2!!!
    I hope they give us an export feature, and a syncing feature!
    After the 1.0.4 update, you could no longer add new entries. It disappeared from the catalog shortly after that. I suspect they're working on the issue.
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    After the 1.0.4 update, you could no longer add new entries. It disappeared from the catalog shortly after that. I suspect they're working on the issue.
    Personally, I think they shouldn't allow you to add new entries until they get some sort of sync/backup. I've seen too many people who think that their critical SplashID data is protected by the Palm backup process. Right now it's really a 'SplashID display' app - it's not ready to have new information put in it.
    Palm IIIx-->Palm Vx-->Kyocera 6035-->Kyocera 7135-->Treo 650-->Treo 700p-->Pre
    Agreed. I simply make any changes to the desktop data and do an export/import to the Pre so I don't have to worry about it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    It's baaaaack!