1.    #1  
    Before I set up Orb using those nifty instructions, I would like to know if I can use the program to stream a windows media player stream. I have a insider pass to Glenn Beck and cannot access the stream from the Pre. My questions is; Is it possible to use Orb to navigate to Glennbeck.com using internet explorer then click on the realaudio or windows media stream to bypass the fact that the Pre won't do it by itself?
    ... no.
    You can actually play windows media player streams into Palm Pre using Orb. If you know the windows media player stream URL, you can add it into your Orb account and it will convert it for you in .3gp format that Palm Pre understands.

I am listening to one of those windows media player stream (.asx) in my Palm Pre everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by hirenpathak View Post
    You can actually play windows media player streams into Palm Pre using Orb. If you know the windows media player stream URL, you can add it into your Orb account and it will convert it for you in .3gp format that Palm Pre understands.

I am listening to one of those windows media player stream (.asx) in my Palm Pre everyday.
    Not familiar with Orb - how does it work? I have an ASX stream I listen to my college team on in the fall/winter and just realized the palm pre wont play it - so I need a way to get the stream on my pre.

Thanks in advance!
    John Y - Aka Levelbest

Check out JOHNfm streaming on your Pre @ http://johnfm.com/pre
    Levelbest's Pre Wallpapers