Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Is there a way to go in to landscape mode in the PDF veiwer?
    So far I haven found one.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    Man that sucks cause I need one bad! I'm so happy they have the hack for the email.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    How do you get a pdf on the phone? I tried downloading a pdf from the web on the pre, and it said it didn't have an application to open it with.
    Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    You can just copy PDF files onto your Pre using USB mode. The viewer will open them. I copied the Pre Tips Sheet pdf onto the Pre so i could look at it if and when I needed to.
    copy them into the main USB directory or u can email them to yourself and save them that way (as an attachment).

no way to view in landscape and no way to get rid of the annoying title bar. seriously lame...
    I presume zoom in/out is at least possible?
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    The easiest way to get a pdf on your phone is to email it yourself. Sorry, no help on landscape. And yes zooming works well.
    Last edited by Guish; 07/02/2009 at 10:42 PM.
    If you are willing to root your Pre and do some editing of files, there was a landscape patch posted somewhere on here.
    Quote Originally Posted by sacherjj View Post
    If you are willing to root your Pre and do some editing of files, there was a landscape patch posted somewhere on here.
    Thanks for the heads up. This is the link

pre dev wiki: Application Mods: PDF Viewer
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrshe View Post
    How do you get a pdf on the phone? I tried downloading a pdf from the web on the pre, and it said it didn't have an application to open it with.
    Dugley.com/mobi/prepdf.html OR tr.im/prepdf on your pre will convert the link to HTML