1.    #1  
    Has anyone been able to view word documents with any sort of success? I have gotten emails with attached word documents and when I do the pinch zoom technique I cannot scroll left or right to see what is on the document. It appears to be reformatting the text to fit your current viewing window after you zoom. The problem is that it looks like lines that are fixed format don't change and you can no longer view them zoomed in. This is very difficult to explain but is anyone else having trouble with viewing word documents?
    On the dropdown box in the top left hand corner is an option to place wide view.. you can then scroll left and right... On a side note we will be able to edit docs soon.. According to data viz
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by hrdcamjc View Post
    On the dropdown box in the top left hand corner is an option to place wide view.. you can then scroll left and right... On a side note we will be able to edit docs soon.. According to data viz
    Thanks. For some reason I did not notice that option earlier. However, it still seems to be giving me problems. When I set it to wide view and zoom in I cannot scroll down to see the bottom of the document. On this particular word document it won't let me scroll down in wide view. It seems like in normal view you can only scroll up and down and in wide view you can only scroll side to side. I would like to always have it in wide view but still be able to scroll down when zoomed in. It sounds like it is a limitation at this point unless you know of something else.

Also, if you save as on the document on the email is there any way to delete the file without connecting it to usb?
    I am also having trouble viewing word docs...i can either get the wide view of the document where everything is too small, or a zoomed view of 1 area of the document (I am unable to scroll to other areas -- at least can't scroll horizontally, only vertically)...are others having this problem?
    I'm also having trouble. I don't have a Wide View option listed in the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner. I can zoom; I can scroll vertically. I cannot scroll horizontally or rotate the phone to view in more of a landscape mode. Basically, I cannot read a lot of text hanging off the right side of the screen. Please help if you can.