Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I guess you just need a little imagination to see how having multiple apps open at once can be useful. Either that or you just never multitask in your every day life.

Enjoy your outdated iPhone or whatever you choose to settle with.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BAMF1500 View Post
    did u watch in on your pre while acuweather was open at the same time
    No I watched on my Pre while I was sending a text to your mom to tell her she should send you to bed with no dinner for being an *****. Just kidding I don't have to text your mom she is here multitasking on my Pre. She is looking for an apartment for you to move into and out of her basement and at the same time she is doing online banking to take your allowance away.
    I agree that multitasking is a must have feature. I could never go back to a phone that could only have one app open at a time. Any person with the mental capacity to do more than one thing at a time will appreciate the Pre's ability to have multiple apps open at the same time. Its just more efficient and convenient in every single way.
    Quote Originally Posted by kcs7272 View Post
    No I watched on my Pre while I was sending a text to your mom to tell her she should send you to bed with no dinner for being an *****. Just kidding I don't have to text your mom she is here multitasking on my Pre. She is looking for an apartment for you to move into and out of her basement and at the same time she is doing online banking to take your allowance away.
    Ok, that was just mean.

Funny as hell, but mean.
    Dude they got you good while keeping their remarks Pre releated, why all the personal demeanment? What if their mom isnt around? Come on people.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    I guess you just need a little imagination to see how having multiple apps open at once can be useful. Either that or you just never multitask in your every day life.

Enjoy your outdated iPhone or whatever you choose to settle with.
    You had a good post going until your fan-boy last sentence. It's not outdated, it just doesn't have a feature the Pre has. It goes both ways.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    To think of it, WinMobile already have the multi-tasking also. It's just slow.. lol.. iPHONE doesn't cuz it's sux!!

On my MOTO Q 9C, i always text and go online at teh same time.. load here.. switch there.. i find multi-task very useful!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    O you've hurt my feelings so bad I don't know how ill sleep tonight knowing you talked about my mom
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    OP get yourself a Moto Razr and get outta here. You're not yet ready for a smartphone.
    Besides we all know if you get this upset over an electronic device you probably spend alot of time on one masterbating or trying to hook up on e harmony so to know my life is better than yours makes my day that much better
    why you pissed?
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by technoviking View Post
    why you pissed?
    You are angry
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    You don't believe in punctuation either?
    Its just a pain on this crappy keyboard on my multitasking pre
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Besides we all know if you get this upset over an electronic device you probably spend alot of time on one masterbating or trying to hook up on e harmony so to know my life is better than yours makes my day that much better
    I am not upset it was a total joke! i just have a very "dry" sense of humor.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Also it is masturbating not masterbating. And as far as that and the e-harmony thing goes you just left yourself open for another mom joke. But I will refrain...this time.
    Its just a pain on this crappy keyboard on my multitasking pre
    It really isn't too bad... It did take me a little bit to get really good with it though.
    Going from a 755 that took 10 minutes to search for anything via blazer to this phone where I can seamlessly go from one app to another with out losing my place is just priceless to me.
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    It really isn't too bad... It did take me a little bit to get really good with it though.
    No I don't mind it to much I was just messin with some people I think the phone is great I just wish they would pick up the pace alittle and work out some of the kinks I find forums very amusing and entertaining but I do appreciate good feedback
    Global Posts
    666 Global Posts
    No I don't mind it to much I was just messin with some people I think the phone is great I just wish they would pick up the pace alittle and work out some of the kinks I find forums very amusing and entertaining but I do appreciate good feedback
    Enjoy the show.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    For everyone who gets so bent out of shape for anyone who posts something negative about the pre, get over it its just a phone that will be deemed useless in a year anyways, and if it so great I seem to see alot more negative posts than positive
    In any type of situation, especially when dealing with any type of product, you will always here more negative comments than positive. People with negatives, problems, are looking for an outlet to release on or people to listen. People who are satisfied don't say anything because they are satisfied. They don't need someone to listen to them because they have nothing to say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Why people think that multi tasking automatically makes substandard speed in single app processes is beyond me. The two are not exclusive and Palm needs to optimize the os to get things on par.

the apps typically do not have 'substandard speed'- it's startup speed that's substandard. once it's running, and switching between them, are pretty speedy typically. and multi tasking mitigates a big chunk of that.

for me, i always have the dialer and text messaging open, as i use those all day and don't want to wait the 1.5 seconds or whatever for them to open. web browser, weather, etc, i close when i'm not using them, because, well, it's 1.5 seconds a couple times a day. it's much faster than apps on my desktop and laptop which are much more aggravatingly slow (even on fast computers (i just close and reopened outlook on my computer and it took 15 seconds. on an older machine, but still has decent processing power- 3.4ghz p4, 2gb ram, 7200rpm seagate barracuda, nvidia quadro fx 1300)).
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast