Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 34
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1  
    As stated by engadget, they really love the Pre's font, and I do too. Does anyone have the font files for use on a PC?

    Just wondering, because they are quite beautiful.
  2. #2  
    The font is also known as coconut. I have it on my computer but don't remember where I got it from. Google came up with a torrent
  3. #3  
    Thanks!!! =D
  4.    #4  
    Thank you, everyone!
  5. #5  
    Thanks for the download! I've been in love with this tasty font for awhile now and ever since the update with the new clock appearance, I just had to have it for some of my ad/web designs.

    Thanks again!
  6. #6  
    The domain might be restricted from access by your administrator.
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by danielg29 View Post
    In the first link I don't know how to download it... And in the second (demonoid) appears to be broken!! Could you please upload it again???

    Thx!!
    You can use WebOS QI to copy the fonts off of your phone. Just go to Tools -> Receive File and copy them over from /usr/share/fonts

    Code:
    root@palm-webos-device: ls /usr/share/fonts
      Coconut-BoldD.ttf
      Coconut-BoldOblique.ttf
      Coconut-Medium.ttf
      Coconut-MediumOblique.ttf
      CoconutCondensed-Bold.ttf
      CoconutCondensed-Medium.ttf
      Prelude-Bold.ttf
      Prelude-BoldOblique.ttf
      Prelude-Medium.ttf
      Prelude-MediumOblique.ttf
      PreludeCondensed-Bold.ttf
      PreludeCondensed-Medium.ttf
    GreenHex likes this.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by noco37 View Post
    You can use WebOS QI to copy the fonts off of your phone. Just go to Tools -> Receive File and copy them over from /usr/share/fonts

    Code:
    root@palm-webos-device: ls /usr/share/fonts
      Coconut-BoldD.ttf
      Coconut-BoldOblique.ttf
      Coconut-Medium.ttf
      Coconut-MediumOblique.ttf
      CoconutCondensed-Bold.ttf
      CoconutCondensed-Medium.ttf
      Prelude-Bold.ttf
      Prelude-BoldOblique.ttf
      Prelude-Medium.ttf
      Prelude-MediumOblique.ttf
      PreludeCondensed-Bold.ttf
      PreludeCondensed-Medium.ttf
    My friend!! Could you upload it pleaaaase?? I tried on my pre seriously!! But I canīt!! (It says something about the code #335 !!!)
  9. #9  
    I had to copy the files one at a time, but it worked great! Thank you, noco37.
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    I had to copy the files one at a time, but it worked great! Thank you, noco37.
    Could you please share it?? Public Folder (Dropbox link), 2shared pleaaase
  11. #11  
    I sent you a PM.
  12. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVisibleShadow View Post
    I had to copy the files one at a time, but it worked great! Thank you, noco37.

    Hi, any chance you could send me the font too? thanks.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsongeek View Post
    Hi, any chance you could send me the font too? thanks.
    PM!!
  14. #14  
    I, too, would love to have this if anyone would be so kind. Thanks!
  15. #15  
    Could I get the Prelude fonts too? I already have the Coconut ones. The rapidshare link is down..
  16. rpr
    rpr is offline
    rpr's Avatar
    Posts
    212 Posts
    Global Posts
    216 Global Posts
    #16  
    Read post 10 in this thread.
    Pilot 1000 -> Palm Pro -> Palm III -> Handspring Visor -> Palm V -> Palm TX -> Palm LifeDrive -> Kyocera 6035 -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Palm Pre
  17. #17  
    By the way, anyone know what's the name of the font used in the Palm logo and where can I get it?
  18. #18  
    please upload again the font files
  19. #19  
    Just wanted to share the fonts with you but I don't have an account.
    Megaupload link:
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service
    Mirror:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IJ4G70F0
    Last edited by bmenot; 12/17/2010 at 01:34 PM. Reason: mirror in case first not working
  20. #20  
    Anyone out there wanna PM me this file?
    DAK
    Doug Kaplan
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions