webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Looking for your opinion on Contacts...
Looking for your opinion on Contacts...

Old 06/23/2009, 08:52 AM   #1 (permalink)

Prior to having my Pre, I would have all kinds of commercial numbers in my phonebook, such as restaurants, etc. Now that the Pre makes it stupid-easy to Google that kind of stuff, I'm wondering if I should bother storing those kind of numbers in my Contacts app. What are you guys doing? Thank you in advance for your input.
RafRol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 09:06 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
Prior to having my Pre, I would have all kinds of commercial numbers in my phonebook, such as restaurants, etc. Now that the Pre makes it stupid-easy to Google that kind of stuff, I'm wondering if I should bother storing those kind of numbers in my Contacts app. What are you guys doing? Thank you in advance for your input.
If it's something you call often it's still worth it to put in your contacts... something you might call once a year? Google... that's what I do at least.
mdmogren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 09:07 AM   #3 (permalink)

Local stuff I keep. Travel stuff I keep because I keep my account number in the contact. National business, use Google.
realistdreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 09:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

What is going to be quicker for you? Do that.
ryleyinstl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 11:01 AM   #5 (permalink)

I keep the contact data on the places that I call frequently. Other than that, Google Maps.
alanc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 11:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

I have my vet numbers in my phone, but that's about it for businesses.
nKoan is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0