Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Prior to having my Pre, I would have all kinds of commercial numbers in my phonebook, such as restaurants, etc. Now that the Pre makes it stupid-easy to Google that kind of stuff, I'm wondering if I should bother storing those kind of numbers in my Contacts app. What are you guys doing? Thank you in advance for your input.
    Quote Originally Posted by RafRol View Post
    Prior to having my Pre, I would have all kinds of commercial numbers in my phonebook, such as restaurants, etc. Now that the Pre makes it stupid-easy to Google that kind of stuff, I'm wondering if I should bother storing those kind of numbers in my Contacts app. What are you guys doing? Thank you in advance for your input.
    If it's something you call often it's still worth it to put in your contacts... something you might call once a year? Google... that's what I do at least.
    Local stuff I keep. Travel stuff I keep because I keep my account number in the contact. National business, use Google.
    What is going to be quicker for you? Do that.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I keep the contact data on the places that I call frequently. Other than that, Google Maps.
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I have my vet numbers in my phone, but that's about it for businesses.