Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    tje007,
    As hparsons pointed out, I would like to thank you for your keen observation. I am simply amazed that no one else has noticed this! I was working on some apps for the Pre (because I actually own one), but will gladly put those projects on hold now that I realize there is no video software, and get some developed for you. As soon as I am done, I will let you know so you can purchase a Pre. Before I get started though, is there anything else you would like to "get the word out" about that I may be able to assist with?
    did someone say FLASH, don't get me started.....
    Quote Originally Posted by camiller View Post
    Can't you make those flash also
    That's funny right there ... I don't care who you are!!!
    << My command as we escape Palm HQ with a new Pre 3>>.

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
    Quote Originally Posted by tygern8r View Post
    tje007,
    As hparsons pointed out, I would like to thank you for your keen observation. I am simply amazed that no one else has noticed this! I was working on some apps for the Pre (because I actually own one), but will gladly put those projects on hold now that I realize there is no video software, and get some developed for you. As soon as I am done, I will let you know so you can purchase a Pre. Before I get started though, is there anything else you would like to "get the word out" about that I may be able to assist with?
    Probably goes without saying - but please make sure that video app is free.

Hey, I did say "please"...
    Quote Originally Posted by tjd414 View Post
    First post and ... really ... annoying.

Perhaps the mods should institute a new rule ...

Threads started by new users should be reviewed by a mod before allowing it to be posted.

Just my 2 cents to resolve these ridiculous threads! Another one to the "ignore" list. Oh well.
    Better yet, why not make them have to post 5 times and do 2 searches before they can start a thread? By then they should have a decent grasp of all the features on the site and how best to use them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12