webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > To future app developers of web os
To future app developers of web os

Old 06/23/2009, 10:46 AM   #21 (permalink)

tje007,
As hparsons pointed out, I would like to thank you for your keen observation. I am simply amazed that no one else has noticed this! I was working on some apps for the Pre (because I actually own one), but will gladly put those projects on hold now that I realize there is no video software, and get some developed for you. As soon as I am done, I will let you know so you can purchase a Pre. Before I get started though, is there anything else you would like to "get the word out" about that I may be able to assist with?
tygern8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 10:49 AM   #22 (permalink)

did someone say FLASH, don't get me started.....
Funky Cricket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 01:26 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by camiller View Post
Can't you make those flash also
That's funny right there ... I don't care who you are!!!

Treo 300 >> Treo 600 >> Treo 650 >> Treo 755 >> Instinct >> Pre- >> TouchPad
tjd414 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 01:58 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tygern8r View Post
tje007,
As hparsons pointed out, I would like to thank you for your keen observation. I am simply amazed that no one else has noticed this! I was working on some apps for the Pre (because I actually own one), but will gladly put those projects on hold now that I realize there is no video software, and get some developed for you. As soon as I am done, I will let you know so you can purchase a Pre. Before I get started though, is there anything else you would like to "get the word out" about that I may be able to assist with?
Probably goes without saying - but please make sure that video app is free.

Hey, I did say "please"...
hparsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/23/2009, 02:28 PM   #25 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjd414 View Post
First post and ... really ... annoying.

Perhaps the mods should institute a new rule ...

Threads started by new users should be reviewed by a mod before allowing it to be posted.

Just my 2 cents to resolve these ridiculous threads! Another one to the "ignore" list. Oh well.
Better yet, why not make them have to post 5 times and do 2 searches before they can start a thread? By then they should have a decent grasp of all the features on the site and how best to use them.
frankos72 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0