Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by mdmogren View Post
    How do we think the facebook app can possibly do photo upload when there is no file uploader in the sdk from what i understand, thus why we can't do it in the twitter apps.
    Uploading via MMS or email is more practical for me since I always send to Facebook and Twitpic at the same time. I would actually prefer an app that uploads to Facebook, Twitpic, etc. in one shot rather than individual apps. Even if it's via MMS/email addresses it would still be better.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    For now the MMS sending will work for Pre (if you cell number is associated with your FB account) without a description if you force the MMS to the FB email address. But that's kinda lame to have to go back later to add a caption.

However, Facebook now has an email photo capability. It works like TwitPic: has a goofyname@facebook.com address that is assigned to you from setup in your FB account options.

And like TwitPic, it captions the photo from the subject line of the email and it even adds to the "Mobile Photos" folder in your FB photo gallery.

So now you can send to Twitter and FB from the same email.
    Always pimpin' PunnyShirts.com
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    For now the MMS sending will work for Pre (if you cell number is associated with your FB account) without a description if you force the MMS to the FB email address. But that's kinda lame to have to go back later to add a caption.

However, Facebook now has an email photo capability. It works like TwitPic: has a goofyname@facebook.com address that is assigned to you from setup in your FB account options.

And like TwitPic, it captions the photo from the subject line of the email and it even adds to the "Mobile Photos" folder in your FB photo gallery.

So now you can send to Twitter and FB from the same email.
    Thanks. Yeah I mentioned this on the first page of the thread already.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    How do I load Facebook pictures to my contacts?
    Quote Originally Posted by firstimer View Post
    How do I load Facebook pictures to my contacts?
    Can you be a little more clearer? Are you trying to add photos from your phone to Facebook contacts or from your PC or what??
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Yeah, I had a Touch with the Spb shell program that I could download pictures for contacts directly from Facebook. Is that possible to do with the Pre?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12