1.    #1  
    Is there a way to pull into the Pre calendar app any Facebook calendar besides the main events calendar? I would like friends' birthdays in the Pre. By default, facebook puts those in a distinct calendar which the Pre seems not to query. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    347 Global Posts
    I've noticed that my calendar seems to include my facebook friend's birthdays automatically. I didn't even realize this until I saw extra entries appearing in my calendar on days I didn't have appointments.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
    I've noticed that my calendar seems to include my facebook friend's birthdays automatically. I didn't even realize this until I saw extra entries appearing in my calendar on days I didn't have appointments.
    How did you manage to do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    Is there a way to pull into the Pre calendar app any Facebook calendar besides the main events calendar? I would like friends' birthdays in the Pre. By default, facebook puts those in a distinct calendar which the Pre seems not to query. Thanks!
    This tends to work like a charm. Evgeny wrote a tutorial on what to do

HowTo: Export your Facebook friendsí birthdays into your Palm Pre calendar | Palm webOS Blog

I got the link from this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...endar-app.html