webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Facebook Birthday Calendar
Facebook Birthday Calendar

Old 06/21/2009, 04:06 PM   #1 (permalink)

Is there a way to pull into the Pre calendar app any Facebook calendar besides the main events calendar? I would like friends' birthdays in the Pre. By default, facebook puts those in a distinct calendar which the Pre seems not to query. Thanks!
Conqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/22/2009, 06:04 PM   #2 (permalink)

I've noticed that my calendar seems to include my facebook friend's birthdays automatically. I didn't even realize this until I saw extra entries appearing in my calendar on days I didn't have appointments.
Mitalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/22/2009, 10:30 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitalis View Post
I've noticed that my calendar seems to include my facebook friend's birthdays automatically. I didn't even realize this until I saw extra entries appearing in my calendar on days I didn't have appointments.
How did you manage to do that?
Conqueror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/22/2009, 11:59 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
Is there a way to pull into the Pre calendar app any Facebook calendar besides the main events calendar? I would like friends' birthdays in the Pre. By default, facebook puts those in a distinct calendar which the Pre seems not to query. Thanks!
This tends to work like a charm. Evgeny wrote a tutorial on what to do

HowTo: Export your Facebook friends’ birthdays into your Palm Pre calendar | Palm webOS Blog

I got the link from this thread

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-a...endar-app.html
iamfrontosa is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by KarinAZ, Mitalis

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0