Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1.    #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by mruseless1 View Post
    I'm interested in this app after some updates. App catalog shows it at v1.10 right now... is this the new update?
    It's actually v 0.1.10, and hasn't been updated yet. The version number is consistent with this being an incomplete/beta version.

I started this thread reflecting dissatisfaction with the current version, but I'm looking forward to updates that will make this a more usable program. The desktop and web clients are great; just want to see the Pre version get a little better.
    oops, my bad. You're right, v0.1.10. I do understand version numbering.

I'm with you, I'm looking forward to this program if it becomes useable on the Pre.
    I just upgraded to v. 0.1.11, but it still offers no Edit option. Therefore, no copy/paste.
    That is a serious shortcoming.
    I take that back. You can copy and paste, by using the keyboard shortcuts (e.g., press and hold gesture area and type C to copy highlighted text)
    We should have this thread in the WebOS apps forum, but I'm finding Evernote much better now that I can scroll around in a note. Zoom would be nice, though. And, of course, caching would be super helpful, as I'm sure others have noted.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    We should have this thread in the WebOS apps forum, but I'm finding Evernote much better now that I can scroll around in a note. Zoom would be nice, though. And, of course, caching would be super helpful, as I'm sure others have noted.
    Evernote has indicated that the lack of caching is a WebOS limitation--it doesn't expose enough storage space to applications. Seems like something they can fix, because of course the music and video apps have access to a great deal of storage space.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    I just noticed that when I begin an email on my Pre it syncs as a draft on the GMAIL server. Then I can edit that on a PC, and save the draft. This could go on indefinitely, I'm assuming. So that is one of the best sync'able note systems I've found on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    If you use iGoogle(PC) and Evernote(Pre & PC), On iGoogle(PC) go to "Add Stuff" and load the widget "Table Styled Bookmarks" Fill it with your favorite bookmarks, "Right click" inside the widget, "Add To Evernote" Choose OK in the pop up.

Open "Evernote" on the Pre, Choose the "Note" you just added and there are all your favorite "Clickable Links"
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123