webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > Google contacts don't show up in Sprint Navigation
Google contacts don't show up in Sprint Navigation

Old 06/20/2009, 01:06 AM   #1 (permalink)

If you're in Sprint Navigator and try to navigate to one of your contacts, the only contacts that appear in the list are those you have saved to your Palm Profile or to Exchange. None of my Google contacts appear in the list of contacts displayed in Sprint Navigator. This is another Pre bug.
jimboba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/2009, 05:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

This is a well-known issue. The theory is that there is some ridiculous "safety" issue with regard to having contacts show up in navigation from our own contacts (which has NEVER been a "safety issue" in the past on previous Treos using the native contacts for navigation and other such programs wanting to access the contacts to make things worlds easier for the user).

People have attempted clearing their entire phones and only syncing palm profile items, which are the only ones showing up in navigation. For now, seems like it will not work.
Stillen_i30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/21/2009, 05:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

It has been reported to Palm:

Sprint Navigation can no longer find my contacts... - webOS Software - Palm Support Forums
gabbott is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0