Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Thanks!

I'm not sure...hate to sound like a broken record, but Kinoma Player 4 EX is a well-behaved Palm OS app that runs well with other emulators (StyleTap, Access Garnet VM). For the sake of the Palm OS customers that've moved to webOS, I hope Motion Apps can figure it out.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Yea, but I think they need a little help from you guys!

At least to pin point down the problem.

Most of it works, except for the looping when streaming. Maybe they just need to talk to the developers to get some answers to be able to fix it on their end.

I don't think that's asking for Kinoma to develop a new product, just aid them in the work of finding the problem.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Rob,

Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Yea, but I think they need a little help from you guys!
    Yep, we're trying to help them out.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks
  3.    #23  
    Being a HUGE Kinoma fan I really hope this works in the end. I also hope you guys get a native Kinoma ASAP!
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles@Kinoma View Post
    Rob,

Yep, we're trying to help them out.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    This is great news!! All I want is my Pre to have AM radio stations and without Kinoma, most local radio stations wont stream with native Pre player.

Running Kinoma on the Classic emulator in the mean time will tide us over until a native webOS Kinoma is developed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12