webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > No Task Notifications (WebOS Bug)
No Task Notifications (WebOS Bug)

Old 06/19/2009, 03:00 PM   #1 (permalink)

Iíve spent well over 2 hours with Palm only to identify a new bug in webOS task program. Currently my Pre will not notify me when tasks are due. I do not receive a notification in the notification bar (see pictures) and the task program does not indicate that a task in a particular category is due (see pictures). The test category has a task that is due today. Palm said this was a new bug, were able to duplicate the issue on their test phone (1 out of 5) and said they would work on a fix in the next update. No data was given for the update. Check your phones and let me know if you experience the same issue. Sounds like this problem could be very uncommon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tasks_2009-19-06_144350.jpg (39.4 KB, 9 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg tasks_2009-19-06_144359.jpg (59.2 KB, 8 views) Email Attachment
ProwlerTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/19/2009, 03:16 PM   #2 (permalink)

I get task notifications without any issue, both in the notifications area and on the task screen. I wonder what is causing it for you, and if its an environmental issue or what.
nKoan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/19/2009, 05:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Here is what it is suppose to look like on your phones. Notice the notification icon and the numbers in the task application. I'll let you know if 1.03 corrects the issue.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tasks_2009-19-06_165222.jpg (58.1 KB, 12 views) Email Attachment
ProwlerTM is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0