Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    That's right folks- it's no longer in beta. Doesn that mean that we're going to start seeing prices for the apps? Or have they just worked out all the bugs? The odd thing is that the Beta tag is removed, but there hasn't been an update. Must've been a timed event, huh?
    I'm still showing the "Beta" banner in the App store.
    Global Posts
    284 Global Posts
    Isn't anything from Google still in Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    That's right folks- it's no longer in beta. Doesn that mean that we're going to start seeing prices for the apps? Or have they just worked out all the bugs? The odd thing is that the Beta tag is removed, but there hasn't been an update. Must've been a timed event, huh?
    Still says BETA for me...
    Mine still says beta. ???
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by buyrihn View Post
    Must have been timed because mine still says beta. Maybe a screenshot from you?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Weird. I just went bsck to take a screenshot, and it has the beta badge again. Odd. I should've taken one when I had the chance. Maybe it was just a bug. Sorry, guys- my bad.
    Global Posts
    193 Global Posts
    If you click on one of the category tags the beta badge goes away. Sounds like PEBKAC error.