1.    #1  
    Is it me or does the Pre not link it's contacts to Sprint Navigation & Google Maps? I can remember my BB Curve showing a link on the mapping/GPS app that would insert the selected address into a field. With all this synergy, it seems a no brainer??? To have to manually enter every address seems...well, like I'm missing something, or Sprint/Palm are missing something BIG.
    Also, I get email notifications quickly, but when I open the app to read them they are not current. I must refresh to get the current emails (the ones in the notification) to show up??
    Any help is appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtmmiller View Post
    Is it me or does the Pre not link it's contacts to Sprint Navigation & Google Maps? I can remember my BB Curve showing a link on the mapping/GPS app that would insert the selected address into a field. With all this synergy, it seems a no brainer??? To have to manually enter every address seems...well, like I'm missing something, or Sprint/Palm are missing something BIG.
    Also, I get email notifications quickly, but when I open the app to read them they are not current. I must refresh to get the current emails (the ones in the notification) to show up??
    Any help is appreciated.
    it doesnt link currently.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    it doesnt link currently.
    It does link. go to nav click drive to , then click contacts
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mehrvarz View Post
    It does link. go to nav click drive to , then click contacts
    I have nothing listed when I click contacts. I tried to copy/paste. How do I get my contacts to list under contacts as you mentioned above?

Thanks