webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Discussion >  webOS Discussion Lounge > GPS / address book link??
GPS / address book link??

Old 06/17/2009, 08:25 AM   #1 (permalink)

Is it me or does the Pre not link it's contacts to Sprint Navigation & Google Maps? I can remember my BB Curve showing a link on the mapping/GPS app that would insert the selected address into a field. With all this synergy, it seems a no brainer??? To have to manually enter every address seems...well, like I'm missing something, or Sprint/Palm are missing something BIG.
Also, I get email notifications quickly, but when I open the app to read them they are not current. I must refresh to get the current emails (the ones in the notification) to show up??
Any help is appreciated.
kurtmmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/17/2009, 10:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtmmiller View Post
Is it me or does the Pre not link it's contacts to Sprint Navigation & Google Maps? I can remember my BB Curve showing a link on the mapping/GPS app that would insert the selected address into a field. With all this synergy, it seems a no brainer??? To have to manually enter every address seems...well, like I'm missing something, or Sprint/Palm are missing something BIG.
Also, I get email notifications quickly, but when I open the app to read them they are not current. I must refresh to get the current emails (the ones in the notification) to show up??
Any help is appreciated.
it doesnt link currently.
Felipe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/2009, 04:37 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
it doesnt link currently.
It does link. go to nav click drive to , then click contacts
mehrvarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/18/2009, 06:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mehrvarz View Post
It does link. go to nav click drive to , then click contacts
I have nothing listed when I click contacts. I tried to copy/paste. How do I get my contacts to list under contacts as you mentioned above?

Thanks
72guy is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0