1.    #1  
    Is there a way to retain SENT emails from the Pre if I am using POP email?
    I would like to send email from my phone but then also see a copy of that same sent email on my computer later. Right now I am only getting RECEIVED email in sync on both my phone and my computer.
    switch to imap?

or cc/bc yourself.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Cant you just look at what you have sent already?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by VisualAurava View Post
    Cant you just look at what you have sent already?
    No that's just it, I do not see a "SENT" folder anywhere in the POP account. I must either not see it or doing something wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasalghul5555 View Post
    No that's just it, I do not see a "SENT" folder anywhere in the POP account. I must either not see it or doing something wrong.

hmmmm?

i have a couple of pop account on the pre, i see a sent folder, and actually see an email i sent.

where are you looking?
    Felipe
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post

where are you looking?
    I am in "Accounts and Preferences". All the way at the bottom I just see a section called "Default Folders". However it says "Not yet available" in the field.
    Quote Originally Posted by rasalghul5555 View Post
    I am in "Accounts and Preferences". All the way at the bottom I just see a section called "Default Folders". However it says "Not yet available" in the field.

hmmmmm. i dont have that in my pop accounts. i do have it in my imap accounts though. and the folders are listed.
    Felipe