1.    #1  
    looks like the first update in 3 days, no new program but FlightView application has been udpated. Bummer
    Weak! Hopefully something else pops up today.
    Change log?
    That's great. Maybe I can check the next flight over to Palm Rubensteins fortress and demand an os update.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    mom just flew back from alaska, worked great.
    when you turn on status updates, do they only come on if the program is open?
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    That's great. Maybe I can check the next flight over to Palm Rubensteins fortress and demand an os update.
    give it a rest, the phone has been out a week. have some realistic expectations.
    Palm really needs to add changelog support for app updates.
    Developer of:

-------------------------------------
    Discuss my apps in my developer forum
    Quote Originally Posted by rangness View Post
    App description says it works when the app is closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kev1000000 View Post
    Palm really needs to add changelog support for app updates.
    Totally agree. Seems like a pretty basic item to include.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees368 View Post
    Change log?
    One thing that has changed is you can now use ICAO 3-letter identifiers instead of just the 2-letter IATA codes. The app still says '2 character code' on the input box, but sure enough it'll take the 3-letter one's just fine. This opens up the app to be able to track any flight operating with an ICAO identifier, not only airlines that have their own IATA code. It still doesn't seem to be able to track straight N-numbers, though.

rotello
    Quote Originally Posted by rangness View Post
    Nope, they come in even when it's closed. Tracked my son's flights last weekend.