1.    #1  
    Someone please tell me that we will see a update concerning alerts for unchecked message, voice and mail..!!!!!????? If I am dealing a #2 and I get a phone call, IM. and I dont hear it, how am I to know I have missed it? MAYBE it can chirp or blink untill the message it checked. (my 700p did that and I loved it. My BB had a LED blink)
    Hopefully it'll be added in an update. It has been a big requested feature.
    Tuesday the 15th at approximately 3:47pm.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    if you've rooted your pre, you can install this "pager" script. I did - works great! I just copied the default sound as the pager.wav file since it was easy.

http: // predev.wikidot.com/pager (remove spaces)

I also changed the default notification.wav file (instructions on the wiki somewhere) and duplicated the sound 5 or 6 times. Kind of obnoxious but at least i can here it!
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    if you've rooted your pre, you can install this "pager" script. I did - works great! I just copied the default sound as the pager.wav file since it was easy.

http: // predev.wikidot.com/pager (remove spaces)

I also changed the default notification.wav file (instructions on the wiki somewhere) and duplicated the sound 5 or 6 times. Kind of obnoxious but at least i can here it!
    Wish I was a Pre Hacker !
    I agree... i'm always missing that single "vibrate/chirp" had this feature on the 650.
    yeah right. no updates since the day after I bought it (which was the date it went on sale)
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    If you're dealing a #2, why don't you have the phone with you? My phone always comes with me to the bathroom. It's what keeps me entertained while I do my business.

But yes, some sort of notification like the button flashing or something would be nice.
    Global Posts
    34 Global Posts
    I wish there was a decent game to play while sitting on the throne. Suduko seems to freeze other functions on the pre.
    ditto on fixing the notifications (with out rooting), and ditto on it coming with me. yah slashdot and youtube