Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Really? I want a REAL flashlight ap that has an on and off button for the LED flash on the back.
    Oh, here is a snazzy flashlight "app" - punnyshirts.com/FL

Quote Originally Posted by frankos72 View Post
    Really? I want a REAL flashlight ap that has an on and off button for the LED flash on the back.
    You just have to learn a little Linux code and you can do it yourself Check out the development section to find instructions!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Ok, I start by admitting I'm ignorant. I downloaded the flashlight app as you listed (many thanks). However, because the card appeared far down below the rest of my apps (off the screen), I didn't think the download worked. Two more downloads later, the card finally appeared on my screen where I noticed it -- along with the first two cards. Which brings me to my problem -- how do I delete the extra flashlight app cards? I've looked under "Launcher - List Apps", but there's no listing for the flashlight. I've even tried "discarding" the app card, to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12