Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucki View Post
    Guys can't you use facebook normally? if u just type in facebook.com instead of useing the mobil version you can chat and send msgs and see notifications o.o. But Flash ! and be able to record vid if possible
    Are you serious? There is a reason sites have multiple variations (ala mobile, iphone, etc.) because it's all about the user experience. Viewing a site that's intended to be viewed on a desktop computer is rather unenjoyable. Zooming, panning, clicking, zooming, etc.

x.facebook.com is a joke. You can only view and post a new status, the rest of the functionality on Facebook is just not there. Can't post comments, like things, view Facebook Pages, etc.

I'm guessing you haven't used a native app like on the iPhone or Android? There is no substitute for a native app on a phone.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    In case you haven't tried it 'lite.facebook.com' is a great stopgap measure until the app is ready. I find the formatting to work much better than the full facebook page. I'm hoping the app will be there on the 24th when the App Catalog opens.

m.facebook.com has awful formatting, and x.facebook.com is a joke when it comes to doing anything useful with facebook.
    Nothing pressing, but since you asked, I would love an app that tracks the current location of the International Space Station. Something like this: Human Space Flight (HSF) - Orbital Tracking
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barkerja View Post
    Are you serious? There is a reason sites have multiple variations (ala mobile, iphone, etc.) because it's all about the user experience. Viewing a site that's intended to be viewed on a desktop computer is rather unenjoyable. Zooming, panning, clicking, zooming, etc.

x.facebook.com is a joke. You can only view and post a new status, the rest of the functionality on Facebook is just not there. Can't post comments, like things, view Facebook Pages, etc.

I'm guessing you haven't used a native app like on the iPhone or Android? There is no substitute for a native app on a phone.
    Yes I am serious It's better than nothin and No I haven't used them lol
    I would like:

Shazam
    Oxford Dictionary & Thesaurus
    There's no greater feeling than riding a Hayabusa going 180+ on an open road!
    Any music player that equals the features of an ipod.
    Facebook
    Texas Hold Em
    Bank of America
    Yahoo Finance
    Google Finance would be nice.
    photo editor
    beat maker
    visual voicemail
    real games like Madden, Fifa, Tiger Woods
    Nice if there was an app for remotely setting my Time Warner DVR and in the future Fios.

i'd also appreciate anything that keeps my battery from draining 80% in 5 hours.
    Last edited by blackmagic01; 09/15/2009 at 06:18 PM.
    Visual voicemail
    Video recording- Since talk of it being a app, I would buy it even if it was $100 or more long as worked well and had zoom
    Facebook
    Video Recording
    Visual Voicemail
    Remember The Milk (with push)

And improved speed and stability.
    RSS Feeds!! not just podcasts.
    A real memo program would be nice...and I don't mean Evernote! Something that is local on the palm would be great...it has 8 gb of space afterall, how much space would a few memos take up afterall!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    slacker!
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    Not nec. an app, but I need to be able to publish an image to facebook from my camera album.

I don't need an app to do that... just go to the view the photo, and click on the bar at the top and select upload. I uploaded 3 photos to facebook last weekend... it goes to a mobile photo album

Randy

opps already posted..

Needed Voice Dialing. Video recording. and way to export contacts to text file...
    Last edited by NCZman; 09/16/2009 at 05:04 PM. Reason: duh moment
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    F My Life! I love it on the i****** About the only thing I like about that phone.
    Voice Command
    FTP Client
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    Texas Hold 'Em
    (the word one just doesn't do it for me)

Native WebOS IRC client

libpurple-based multiprotocol IM solution

rss reader that can actually keep track of read feeds, and possibly queue up browser cards without losing focus (while going through my feeds i like being able to go 'i want to see this, this, this, this' and then read through them without constantly back and forth)

An app or OS tweak that let's you choose which services/protocols get involved with synergy and which don't (having to remove my aim account to unclutter my phone contact list gets quite annoying).
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    SlingBox and an really good Money Spending Tracker!!!
    a better keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawbox View Post
    In case you haven't tried it 'lite.facebook.com' is a great stopgap measure until the app is ready. I find the formatting to work much better than the full facebook page. I'm hoping the app will be there on the 24th when the App Catalog opens.

m.facebook.com has awful formatting, and x.facebook.com is a joke when it comes to doing anything useful with facebook.
    light.facebook.com works pretty good

SLINGBOX!!!
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    1. Visual voicemail
    2. Video recording
    3. Shaazam
    4. Hopstop
    5. Hulu
    6. Facebook
    blackberry connect.

My company only pushes email to 'blackberry' capable devices. Blackberry connect allows a non-blackberry device to receive blackberry email.
    -------------------------------------------
    "Identify, Analyze, Decide, Resolve, Learn"

Treo 800w
    Treo 700p